- All registered voters will be mailed a ballot on October 15.
- If you mail your completed ballot, remember to sign the back and stamp your envelope.
- If you want to drop your ballot off, twelve 24-hour mail ballot drop-off boxes are available and require no postage.
- To vote in person, Voter Service and Polling Centers will open beginning October 21. If you have registered to vote but have not received a ballot by mail, you will need to vote at a Voter Service Center (ID required.)
Still need to register to vote?
Visit the Secretary of State’s website, and register online. There is no registration deadline in Colorado. If you are a resident of Colorado for at least 22 days and are 18 years or older you can register and vote on the same day – up to and including Election Day. The last day to register and still be sent a ballot in the mail is October 29.
November 6 is the LAST DAY TO DELIVER your ballot.
- Your ballot must be in the County Clerk’s hands by 7:00 p.m. on the 6th.
- 24 hour Drop-off Locations can be found here.
- Boulder voters can also choose to vote in person, at ANY Voter Service and Polling Center in Boulder County.
- To track your ballot, click here.
- Need more information? The Boulder County Elections office can be reached at 303-413-7740 or by email at email@example.com.