Visit Be Heard Boulder!
The 2019 Transportation Master Plan (TMP) Update is underway! Participate in Be Heard Boulder’s Question of the Month to share your feedback and shape the 2019 TMP Update.
What is Be Heard Boulder?
Be Heard Boulder is the city’s new online, 24/7 digital engagement platform. Share your feedback on a variety of projects from the convenience of your computer or phone.
Current engagement opportunities include:
- Join a discussion about trade-offs at the Alpine-Balsam site and tell us know your preferences
- Share your stories and ideas about how to keep bears safe in Boulder
- Help Boulder Fire-Rescue evaluate possible changes to how it delivers emergency medical services
- Share how you’d like to engage online
- Weigh in on Climate and Transportation efforts
- Would you support a Vehicle Climate Fee?