Better Boulder supports the annexation and development of Boulder Creek Commons. We support the project primarily due to the affordability commitments for the 117 units which are as follows:
- 59 deed-restricted/permanently affordable units (at 60% AMI)
- 38 middle-income targeted/attached/size limited units targeting 80, 100 and 120% AMI
- 20 market rate single family houses
Additionally, the project is served by 3 established RTD bus lines. We feel this project provides a strong opportunity to create much needed housing and housing diversity. If you too support the development, we encourage you to:
- Sign the petition: www.livebouldercreekcommons.com
- Voice your support for the annexation/development in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend and comment at the Oct 10 Boulder City Council Meeting [For Boulder Creek Commons to move forward, the Boulder City Council must vote YES to annex 23.6 acres of land (known as the Hogan-Pancost parcel) into the City.